Deborah Taylor-French writes mysteries for children; full of animal rescue and positive dog leadership. She has taught as a guest artist for California’s Artists in the Schools, led numerous teacher workshops and has raised five adopted dogs. Deborah lives with her family in northern California.
Deborah is a member of Redwood Writers, a branch of the California Writers Club. The true story of Sydney’s adoption, “Punk Rocker With A Poodle Brain” is published in “Vintage Voices Four Part Harmony.”
Photo with Merlin, the magical dog, and author photo by Cindy A. Pavlinac www.CAPavlinac.com
Saving dogs’ lives and dog lovers’ sanity.
- Help your dog live a long and happy life.
- Find helpful safety and teaching tips, read good news dog adoption and rescue stories, help homeless dogs find forever families.
- Share tips for discipline without negative or harsh treatment.
What Is A Dog Leader? A Dog Leader is the most important person in a dog’s life. A Dog Leader gives a dog everything it needs, shows it how to behave and how to stay safe.
What Does A Dog Need From A Leader?
- A dog needs a leader to provide water, food, and play.
- A dog needs to learn how to get along in the world of people.
- A dog doesn’t understand dangerous things like traffic or what not to eat.
- A dog is a social animal so he does not like to be alone.
How To Be A Dog Leader With Games and Training
- Fun ways to teach your dog how to have a happy, healthy life.
- How to make friends with a dog, why dogs will work for food, how to use praise, how to teach your dog his name, and other positive training tips.
Dog Leader Mysteries Bites
- Mystery stories full of dogs, dogs, and more dogs.
- Bad guy chasing, plus more trouble than you can shake a dog toy at.
- Some dogs are trouble. Some dogs make trouble. Some dogs find trouble.
- Read about kids with dogs who go looking for trouble.