- Do you like to take your dog with you? I hope you do.
- Do you snap your pet into a seatbelt?
- You wouldn’t drive without your seatbelt, would you?
- Parents and grandparents buckle up children for every ride.
So why don’t people buckle up their pets?
- Do they know they can?
- Do they know the dangers to dogs riding without seatbelts?
- Do they ever think their dog might die from a trip to the market?
Studies of drivers who take pets along show very few protect their pet with a safety device. Nearly 9 out of 10 drivers don’t buckle up their pets by AAA Arizona Special to AFN, July 25, 2011
Everybody Should Buckle Up
- Everyday pets fall or jump from car windows.
- Pets distract drivers from watching traffic, causing crashes.
- Pets slide under drivers’ feet preventing braking and stopping.
- In a crash, a dog becomes a rocketing danger…
View original post 468 more words