Get a look at these vintage dog photographs.
Celebrate Throwback Thursday by taking a look at these historical pictures of pooches. All photos and captions courtesy of Getty Images.
1. 1860: A canine amateur photographer.
2. 1867: A Victorian family sitting outside their country home.
3. 1890: A woman posing for a portrait in a photographic studio with her dog.
4. 1890: Children of the Klondike area of Yukon Territory, Canada, sitting with their dog by a street sign. In the 1890’s there was a great gold rush here, yielding over $22 million worth of gold in one peak year of production.
5. 1895: A pet dog sitting on the dining room table whilst a couple has their dinner.
6. 1904: A party of holidaymakers at the seaside.
7. 1908: A young crocodile, the perfect new pet for ladies, as demonstrated by this woman and her dog at Bostock’s Jungle, Earls Court.
8.1910: Lady Aberdeen, wife of…
View original post 417 more words