Has your Vet said your dog is overweight?
Is your dog beginning a middle age spread?
Is your dog a chow hound like our Sydney?
Tips to slim your hound
Begin with caution: add each food a few pieces once a week then if your dog’s eating and elimination are normal, try others on the list. These foods are health raw training treats.
- Sugar snap peas to break or cut into pieces
- Apple slices, thin but not too small. Make your dog chew
- Carrot pieces cut long for chewing
- Broccoli-skin & stalk cut like above
- Cucumber be sure to use the skin, if organic
Please suggest other vegetables and fruits that you give your dog. We love our readers and we love sharing new ideas with readers.
Thanks for reading, Deborah Taylor-French